Tupperware is the world’s most iconic brand of food storage products and they are now inducting new demonstrators into the business with online training developed by e3Learning.
Tupperware operates in nearly 100 countries globally and boasts an independent sales force of 2.7 million demonstrators with an annual turnover in excess of US$2.5 billion. Training over an international platform and maintaining a consistent message represents one of the biggest internal training challenges imaginable.
To address this challenge Tupperware Australia/New Zealand recently decided that online training was the best solution to provide a consistent, vibrant message through a range of top quality elearning resources. e3 was engaged to create this solution for their new team members, which you can read about below.
e3’s Solution for Tupperware
- Development of a ‘Getting Started’ mini course for aspiring Tupperware demonstrators
- Development of a full-length ‘Getting Started’ induction course for new demonstrators in e3’s premium style with high interactivity, professional voice over narration and a fun, intuitive learning experience
- Development of the custom Tupperware web portal – http://tupperware.e3learning.com.au designed to meet branding requirements and offer existing Tupperware employees an easy to use sign-on feature and a self-registration feature for new demonstrators
- Implementation of the LearnForce LMS customised to very specific requirements, including the development of a new permissions system which enables Tupperware managers to view, report and follow-up on users
- Integration with Tupperware’s ‘Tuppernet’ internal HR system