e3Learning is delivering Employers Mutual the flexible online training solutions its members need to reduce risk and build safer workplaces.
As an Australian owned mutual company, Employers Mutual has been helping people recover from workplace injury for over a century.
They are committed to supporting their extensive and varied member base and reinvests profits through its Member Benefits program. The Member Benefits program delivers a range of Work Health & Safety (WHS) and other workplace risk management solutions that have been designed to help members prevent and reduce workplace injuries.
Through a strategic partnership, e3Learning is supporting Employers Mutual to deliver EMlearning, an online WHS training solution which supports thousands of employer members and their staff every day, regardless of their geographic location or existing learning infrastructure.
The e3Learning solution
Background: Employers Mutual was looking for new and innovative ways to expand its Member Benefits further, providing even greater risk management support for its members.
Whilst having a long established professional training program, training has been primarily delivered on fixed dates in mainly metropolitan locations, often limiting attendance by regional based employers and those with large employee bases.
The Idea: Employers Mutual wanted to create an online training portal and grant access to e-Learning courses focussed on Work Health Safety (WHS) and other workplace risk topics that could be utilised by all members and their staff regardless of location and work schedules.
The Solution: e3Learning was chosen as the best in class provider to develop the online training solution. After a comprehensive analysis of Employers Mutual’s requirements, e3Learning implemented EMlearning, an Employers Mutual branded online training portal and learning management system. The platform enables Employers Mutual to deliver a range of online training courses in workplace risk topics which were selected from e3Learning’s extensive course library.
Members can also purchase additional courses through the online store with discounts available.
EMlearning has not only enabled Employers Mutual to enhance their Member Benefits program, but also extend their reach of support services to even more members. As a result, Employers Mutual members can now:
- Save money – EMlearning is free for all Employers Mutual members.
- Save time: The in-built learning management system makes administering and reporting on training quick and easy. As an added bonus, e3Learning also offers registration support to organisations with more than 50 trainees.
- Improve workplace health and safety, and risk mitigation: Employers Mutual members can be assured that their staff receive the training they need to improve performance in workplace risk and compliance.
- Access training anywhere, anytime: Online flexibility enables all members, including those based regionally or with larger workforces, to access training at a time and location that suits them.
- Provide consistent, quality training: Courses are fully interactive with all content reviewed by industry experts.
- Quickly and easily create comprehensive training reports: All courses are hosted and linked to a Learning Management System, providing extensive and customisable reporting functionality and management tools. Upon completion of each online training course, participants are provided with printable certificates for their records and management have visibility through the system reporting capabilities.
Looking ahead: Looking forward, Employers Mutual will continue to expand the EMlearning offer providing even more WHS and workplace risk support for members.
To find out more about EMlearning or see feedback provided by Employers Mutual members, go to: eml.com.au/member-benefits